Facebook Tips: Users must apply for a verified badge or blue tick for their Facebook account. Its complete process is described here. So, scroll down and Read the Full Article.
Like Twitter, users also get verified badges i.e. blue ticks on Meta’s popular social media platform Facebook. It shows near your name. If there is a blue tick on a page or profile, that page or account is an authentic page or profile of that brand or person. Users have to apply to get Blue Tick or Verified Badge. Accounts and profiles with blue ticks have a higher value than other pages or profiles. If you also want a blue tick for your Facebook page or profile then read this article. Here is the complete process is explained.
How to get Facebook Verified Badge?
To get a verified badge for a Facebook profile or page, the account has to meet certain criteria. That account or page must be authentic. The profile must be complete. His about section should be finished. Also, the profile or page should be noteworthy. Pages or profiles that meet all the criteria also get a blue tick. You can click here for more information.
Also, Read How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently?
How to apply?
- To get Facebook Verified Wage, users will have to fill out a form. Click here for that.
- By doing this you will get many options. First of all, you have to tell what page or profile you want to verify.
- After that, you have to select a document.
- Then click on Choose Files to upload the soft copy.
- Now you have to select an option according to your profile in the category.
- Select your country name.
- Select the Audition option. Apart from this, you have to put a link to 5 articles on Facebook.
- Now click on the Send button coming at the bottom. Thus the application for the Verified Badge will get submitted.
If you want more about the latest technology you must join World View on Facebook and Twitter and also join our WhatsApp Group by clicking on the name. For breaking news, you have the opportunity to follow us on Google News. Thanks for having a pleasant time with us.